Ines Issel Burzynska – Violin
She was born in Tarragona (Spain) in 2001. She started her musical education with her mother Iwona Burzynska. She has studied with Eva Graubin and Zakhar Bron and as a pianist with Vadim Gladkov. Inés has attended masterclasses by Renaud Capuçon, Mauricio Fuks, Miriam Fried, Vadim Repin, Krzysztof Wegrzyn, Oleg Kryssa, Evgueny Grach, Bartosz Bryla, Krzysztof Smietana, Linus Roth, Christoph Poppen and Ingolf Turban.
Since 2012 she studies at the Reina Sofía School of Music in the Telefónica Violin Chair with legendary Professor Zakhar Bron (she was only 10 years old when passing exams, becoming his youngest student) and also since 2012 she studies at the academy of elite “Meisterklasse Zakhar Bron Academy” in Interlaken (Switzerland).
In her short but intense artistic career she has achieved many significant successes. She is the winner of the 1st prizes in national and international competitions, among them the prestigious “International Violin Competition in honor of Karol Lipiński & Henryk Wieniawski.”
“Youth and talent in equal parts in the same dimension. The violin speaks lightly in her hands. Quickly, but also with magical softness and subtle harmony.”
Among others, Inés has also been awarded first prize in the following contests:
2019 – First prize at the IV Eugenia Uminska Violin Competition in Krakow (Poland).
2018 – GRAND PRIX at the 15th International Violin Competition G.P. Telemann in Poznan (Poland).
2018 – GRAND PRIX at the 3rd International Violin Competition Naleczow & Violin (Poland).
2018 – GRAND PRIX at the XVI International Violin Competition “Young Paganini” Legnica (Poland).
2018 – First prize at the V International Violin Competition H.W.Ernst & K.Szymanowski in Wroclaw (Poland).
2016 – First prize at the VI Young Performers Competition “Ciudad de Cuenca” (Spain) in the group to 23 years old (Ines had 15 years), Spain.
2016 – First prize at the V Violin Contest Ciudad de Vigo (in the group to 23 years old), Spain.
2016 – First prize at the XVII Young Performers Competition “Ciudad de Xàtiva” (Spain).
2015 – First prize at the XIII International Contest in honor of K. Lipinski and H. Wieniawski in Lublin (Poland).
2015 – First prize in the IV Violin Contest Ciudad de Vigo (Spain).
2015 – First prize in the XIII International Contest Violins for Peace in Málaga (Spain).
2014 – First prize in the III Violin Contest Ciudad de Vigo (Spain).
2014 – First prize in the I Competition of Musical Interpretation “Cardenal Cisneros” in Madrid (Spain).
2012 – First prize in the XII Instrumental Contest Sant Anastasi in Lleida (Spain).
2010 – First prize in the Arjau Musical Interpretation Contest in Barcelona (Spain).
2009 – First prize in the V String Contest in Barcelona (Spain).
2008 – First prize in the IX Instrumental Contest Sant Anastasi in Lleida (Spain)
Despite her young age, she is an active concert performing as a soloist with:
- Amadeus Chamber Orchestra of Polish Radio (under the baton of Agnieszka Duczmal).
- Freixenet Symphony Orchestra (under the baton of Jaime Martin).
- Verum Symphony Orquestra (under the baton of François López-Ferrer).
- Lower Silesian Philharmonic Orchestra (under the baton of Maestro Paweł Przytocki).
- Municipal Symphonic Band of Barcelona (under the baton of Salvador Brotons).
- Polish “Sinfonia Iuventus” Orchestra (under the baton of Marek Wroniszewski).
- Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic Orchestra (under the baton of Prof. Tomasz Bugaj).
- Sant Cugat Symphony Orchestra (under the baton of Josep Ferré).
- Spanish Symphony Orchestra Vigo 430 (under the direction of Roberto Baltar).
- Sevilla Philharmonic Orchestra (under the direction of Jerome Irland).
- Symphony OCM Vigo (Maestro Fracisco Pérez Rodríguez).
- Santa Cecilia Classical Orchestra of Madrid (Maestro Oscar Navarro) Foundation Excelentia.
- Barcelona Philharmonic Orchestra (Maestro Lior Shambadal).
- Orchestra City of Alcalá (under the baton Vicente Ariño).
- Orchestra of the Universidade do Minho (Portugal), under the baton of Maximino Zumalave Caneda.
She has performed in prestigious concert halls such as: The National Philharmonic in Madrid, Mar de Vigo Auditorium, Sony Auditorium, “European Music Center” of Krzysztof Penderecki, Filharmonia Podlaska, “European Art Center” and Mozarteum Academy in Salzburg, Rotterdam Philharmonic De Doelen among others. She has also participated in numerous music festivals in Spain, Austria, Poland and Switzerland (Verbier Festival).
She plays an Enrico Rocca (1890) violin granted by Juan Enrique Carreres, President and CEO of CAGIMA S.L.